Planner Addict : Week 1 - May

Hello!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I know this post is a lil' behind..LOL! But I would want to share it, anyway. 😄

This was my planner layout for Week 1 of May. It was quite a pretty busy week. Heck, the past weeks prior to this were pretty hectic as well. 😅

I had two friends getting married on the same day, which was on 6th May and the weddings were at two places..one in Miri & the other in Kuching! Had preparations to do, coupled with my office work & family matters in the span of that week..whooh! It was quite a ride, hahaha! 

I kept my layout pretty simple, using stamps, stickers & washi tape. I still enjoy writing the calligraphic handwriting style for my quotes & sentiments. Still improving myself on that, hehe.


I hope you find this post inspiring & gives you ideas on how you can embellish your own layout for your weekly planner!

Do share your ideas with us too! We would love to hear about them!

Have a great week ahead!

Much love 💕
Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts