I've got the blues..

On some days when you feel a little blue, you just need a lil “pick-me-up” to help brighten your day..and sometimes, that very colour helps you lift your mood. That’s what happened when I did this card.  The moment I finished making the card & looked at that blue glitter paper, a sense of calm & bliss came over me. Sighh.. And it reminded me of that Korean drama, I’ve watched recently…The Legend of the Blue Sea. Yes, I’m sooo into k-drama these days! They have been my instant “pick-me-ups”. I just can’t get enough! I can truly understand how people can get addicted to it! Hahaha! Aigooo!

Well, enough of me & my k-drama confession (LOL!), here’s my creation…a gatefold, half A4-sized, engagement card...


It’s time for me to get back to my instant pick-me-up! πŸ‘€ πŸ’» Hahaha!

Til then, have a great day & just remember, whenever you feel a little blue, give yourself some time-out and go to your instant pick-me-up & feel better! 

Annyeong! πŸ’•

Much love,

Evonne 

Comments

Popular Posts