Travelers Notebook

Hello lovelies 💖💋! How have we been lately? Today I want to share about Traveler's Notebook or in short...TN. I got to know about the craze of crafting or scrapbooking in a Traveler's Notebook just last year via Instagram, and I fell in love instantly!  I love the fact that you get to scrapbook in a mini version of it...and journal at the same time too.  Aaannd....you can carry it anywhere anyhow.  Just chuck it in your handbag or in a pouch along with your other scrapbooking essentials, and you're good to go.  Another idea or tip, is to decorate your pages first, and then journal later on when you are on the go.  Brilliant isn't it?  It's awesome for me because I get to put my mobile phone aside, and write more instead. Yes!

So this year, one of my goals is to journal in a Traveler's Notebook, and I am stoked because I got one as a Christmas present.  Yippieee🎇🎆!  Thank you so much to you...you know who you are 😄! Anyway, I looove the process of creating and journaling in it.  Since I have not been scrapbooking for a long time, this is a perfect way for me to start again.

Here is my very first journal in my TN insert that I am using as my Journal for this year.  And yes, that title is my Word for this year as well.  Let Go.  I am in the midst of letting go of anything that's negative or I find as a clutter in my life.  Also letting go of the need to take control of everything.  This includes people.  I never have many friends but the ones that are with me are the quality ones, those who have been with me through thick and thin.  Those who matter the most to me.  And this page is where I express my decision to do so.



Anyways, I'm so happy with it 💕. I don't intend to decorate it more and I feel that I am comfortable with minimal decorating as the size is quite small (10.5cm X 19cm).  By the way, the TN I got came with 2 free inserts.  The other one I use as my Notes and other random stuff.  At the same time, I have made some TN inserts of my own and they're of a bigger size.  I will share more on it in another post 😉.

There you go lovelies!  I'll definitely share more of my journal pages with you from time to time.  Meanwhile, God bless and keep on crafting! Toodles!! 😊  

Love,
Susan



Comments

Popular Posts