Planner Addict: Week 1 (February)

Month : February
Week : 1

Hello! 

It’s Friday!!! πŸ’•πŸ’–

Can we let out a huuuuge sigh of relief? I’m just so happy that it is Friday! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ The weekend is the only time I can really chill & focus on other things apart from work! I find multi-tasking during the weekdays terribly exhausting. πŸ˜“ It’s like having so many tabs open in the brain and they require your attention all at once! Well, am glad to have my Saturdays & Sundays not to have to think of office work (well, not until Sunday night, that is, where your brain starts making those “tabs” come popping back up! *cries* 😭)

For this post, I’m sharing with you my planner layout for February (Week 1). Can you imagine it’s February, already?? It felt as if it was only yesterday that we wished each other a Happy New Year 2017! How on earth did we get to February that fast?? πŸš€πŸš€

So, back to my planner… This time, I went all girly with pink, polka dots and tropical! 🌼🌿 Lol! How cute are those polka dot pink and tropical (those flamingos, especially!) washi tapes and bubble stickers! I just can’t get enough of them!

  
Since the month of February started off on a mid-week, on Wednesday, and that leaves you with Monday & Tuesday empty, as usual, I just can’t keep my hands off any empty space…and soooo I embellished it with more washi tapes, my favourite quote, sentiment, stickers and a die-cut scallop! Lol! 

Do you have any certain style of decorating that you love to use on your weekly planners? Do share them with us! 

Have a great weekend ahead!

Much love πŸ’–
Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts