Handmade Valentine's Day Cards

Hello there!

How was your Valentine’s Day? I hope you had a great time celebrating this day, be it with your loved ones, family or friends! ❤ ❤ ❤

For Valentine’s Day this year, I’ve come up with 2 handmade cards!
I’ve finally (yes, FINALLY) managed to use the wooden cut-out heart shapes that I bought from Kaison last year and the red doily which has been on my craft table for faaaarrr too long! Lol! 
I tend to buy craft things and then forget to use them. They end up just lying around somewhere in the stash, wondering whether they will be used in some craft creations or just for display only… Poor thing!

So here there are…no longer poor things but all pretty & used for Valentine’s Day cards!💖💖



 Bonjour beautiful!


Amazing, beautiful & fabulous!


Whether it’s for your significant other, famliy or friends, handmade cards are a great Valentine’s Day gift to give to anyone who you hold close to your heart. 
When it’s a handmade card, it becomes more personal and one-of-a-kind, of course!

Til then, happy Thursday! Keep calm and craft on! ✂ 


Much love 💖
Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts