Planner Addict!

Hello!

Have you started using your Live-Love-Plan planner? ;)

I am having a fun time using mine! My to-do lists seem to be eternal haha…therefore, to make it interesting & fun, I’ve decorated my pages. 

I love playing around with stickers, washi tapes, colouring & doodling! Now, the to-do lists don’t look like a total bore. In fact, you kinda get excited about it & motivated too. And it keeps you looking forward to the next week. And I’m already thinking about how do I embellish my next week’s page..haha!

Here’s how I use my planner..


Here are just some of my planner sidekicks (stuff I use to decoate my weekly pages) :
1. My trusty pen
2. Puffy stickers. I just looove cats! I couldn't resist when I saw these puffy cat stickers on sale at Supersave! 
3. More stickers! Especially with quotes & great sentiments (the foiled statement pads above is from Popular Bookstore) 


January : Week 1
Keeping it simple with just stickers :)


January : Week 2
Went crazy on washi tapes for my planner for this week. Lol!


We’re interested to know how you’ve been using your planner! Do share with us!


Til then, keep on planning! ;)



Much love,
Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts