Planner Addict: Week 3

Month : January
Week : 3

Hello peeps! 🐀

We’re having a nice long weekend for the Chinese New Year holiday celebration! πŸŽ†πŸŽ† It's Monday & we're still on holidayy..whoohoo! The best kind of Monday is a Monday that you DON'T have to go to work! Am I right? Or am I righttt? Haha!😝

Well, what have you been up to? Crafting up something awesome? Updating your planner with gorgeous embellished layouts? Or just lazying around watching your favourite dramas on the telly and stuffing yourself with all those glorious Chinese New Year cookies and snacks! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol! Talking about planners, I want to share with you my week 3 of January layout! πŸ“–πŸ“Ž

For Week 3, I've decided to do a red & floral theme πŸŒΌπŸŒΈπŸŒΉ Yea, kinda feelin’ the Chinese New Year mood here, haha! I actually messed up my dates. So, instead of using the liquid paper to erase it & I punched red circles, wrote the dates on it ( I initially wanted to use my white pen to write the dates in the red circle, but it ran out of ink..so black ink, it is..aiyaa) & paste them onto my pages. I still love using my washi tapes, cloth tapes & stamps! I’ve added in some of my favourite verses & quotes as well


So, there it is..my red & floral layout.  

How about you? Do you have themes for your weekly planner pages? Or do you just go with what you're feeling at the moment? 😊



Til our next post, have a great day ahead!

Much love ❤,
Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts