March-ing on!

Hello everyone! We skipped February (yikes!) and march on into March! The past month was really hectic..at work that is, and I (Evonne) just totally had to put the crafty side of me aside for a bit.. It is such a struggle to balance both at the moment, but well it makes you strive even more to find what works best for you and manage things better! :)

Well, in my attempt to get my craft engine back on, slowly but surely, I'm sharing with you some Easter craft ideas which I have found from various websites/blogs, since Easter is coming soon in two weeks!! These are some pretty cool & cute projects that you can do and even the whole family can join in to do as well! Click on the highlighted name link to bring you straight to the site :)

1. DIY Easter Egg button craft from A cultivated nest  (Fyi you kinda need about 130 buttons or more for this!) & they have a free egg template for you to download from too!

Easy DIY Button Craft

































2. Paper plate Easter egg with Cross from Amy's free ideas




3. Bunny egg stand from Krokotak. It's comes with a free printable as well!



4. Simple yet adorable Easter egg cup craft from Papercrave and it comes with a free template as well

Easter Egg Cup Craft

5. Super cute Easter bunny cups from Giggles galore

DIY Easter Bunny Cups


Oh! and if you would like to have some free bible printables to go with your Easter crafts or for your kids during Easter, here is a great site :
http://www.biblestoryprintables.com/BiblePrintablesEaster
p/s : They have pretty cool Easter crafts as well!

That's all for me on today. I hope you'll be inspired with these Easter crafts that I've just shared and enjoy making them! I'll share with you, soon, how my Easter craft will turn out (I have something in mind already hehe)! So stay tuned! :)

Til then, happy crafting!

Much love,
Evonne


Comments

Popular Posts