Inspired on a mundane Monday

On Mondays like these, one is in much need of some inspiration to get through the day! I always find mine through browsing pictures of crafts, quotes, sentiments and verses with great graphics and stalking pretty houses..online of course! Haha! 

Today, while browsing through my pictures in my folder, I came across some pictures of altered notebooks that I've done recently and would like to share them with you. :) 

 

When altering notebooks, I love having inspiring quotes and verses on them. It gives such great reminders..especially on those mundane and seemingly ordinary days. 






I hope this brings some cheer and inspiration boost to your mundane Monday :)

FYI..i usually stalk pretty houses here and here. Hehehee.. ;)

Stay blessed & inspired!

Much love,
Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts