DIY Craft Storage Box

Hey y'all!

It's Fridaaaay & it's raining outside now! Isn't that just wonderful? And here I (Evonne) am, writing a post with my hot mug of coffee by my side while listening to Duffy's Warwick Avenue! Doesn't get any better than this! Hehe!

For today, I'm sharing a DIY project that I did recently, during one of my crafty weekends, to store my craft supplies especially my stickers and chipboard (they're everywhere!).

I used an old shoe box that has been lying at a corner of my room for faaar too long..


First off, I wrapped it with a white paper and once done, I used a strip of green patterned paper, adhere at the front and embellished it with white lace and pink fabric roses and then attach my favourite quote by Meghan Matt.. :)


For the back, I used a cardboard, cut it to A4 size and wrapped it with the same green patterned paper. To store my stickers and other embellishments, I put them in clear plastic holders and organised them into categories i.e. stickers, blings, chipboard letters/alphabets etc. 

And ta-da! It is finished! 




It's very simple and easy to do project...and I think I will do some more! My mum has already asked for me to do one for her, haha! :)

Well, I do hope you'll enjoy making this pretty & useful craft box! And I'm sure the shoe box is happy that it has a new and more fun purpose! ;)

Cheers to the weekend!

Much love,
Evonne & Susan


Comments

Popular Posts