Lovely Finds & Freebies Finds

We are combining these two finds today since we missed out yesterday.  But I (Susan) must forewarn you to be prepare to get all high and jiggly because...omg...the stuff that I found are like so dreamy, brilliant, and full of awesomeness!  Okay so I probably should stop my blabbering here and just reveal my sharings here and hope you'll be as high and as jiggly as I am now!  Haha!

Here goes.  For Lovely Finds I found this site that shares 31 Insanely Easy and Clever DIY Projects.  There are tons of brilliant ideas there if you go the site itself but here are some of my favs ;)

Lovely Finds


Make A Sharpie Mug

Make a Sharpie Mug

Transfer A Photo Onto a Slab Wood
Transfer a Photo onto a Slab of Wood

Create A Couch from Wooden Paletts
Create a Couch From Wooden Pallets

"Fireflies in a Jar" Night Lantern

"Fireflies in a Jar" Night Lantern

Nail Polish Key Covers
 Nail Polish Key Covers



Freebies Finds

Father's Day is just around the corner and this is one perfect ideas for gifts.  It's easy to make and not to mention cute!  Of course, you can have other gifts other than nuts..if the man is not so nutty.  Haha!  But I just love this idea :).  

Go HERE for the full tutorial.

A Nutty Father's Day Gift




Another cute freebie for today :).  This is lovely for your handmade card, or to scatter around the house for the man, and also perfect as a filler for your Project Life ;) 

Go HERE for the download.

Father's Day: Printable Trophy Dad Awards


I am still seeing stars, rainbows, and sunshines!  Haha!  I cannot wait to get to my craft table to try out any one or two of the Lovely Finds and get crafty with the Freebies Finds too.  Hehehehe!

Hope you're going to have tons of fun with them too :).  Toodles!

Love,
Susan & Evonne


Comments

Popular Posts