FMS #78 & PDCC #174

Hi everyone! A blessed Easter to all! 

How was your Easter weekend? We hoped that you had a great & meaningful weekend...sharing your love & time with family & friends as well as reflecting on the greatest act of love by our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ on the Cross!

We're a teeny bit left behind with the challenges (yikes!), nonetheless, we're trying to get back on track! Time to giddy up our horsies!

Here are the challenges from Freshly Made Sketches & Play Date Cafe..

Amethyst, Emerald & Peridot

Here's my creation..


My attempt on creating a masculine card haha! It's always a tough challenge for me to come up with a 'manly' card as my tendency goes more to pinky-pinks, things that flutter & flowers haha! Anyways, this will be one of the many masculine cards that I will be creating for the days to come..hehe. 

That's all! Have a blessed day!

Much love,
Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts