Celebrating!

Morning Peeps!  Yes, we are on a celebrating mode.  Hehe.  It is a wonderful and extra special Monday today because we are celebrating Evonne's birthday today!  Woohooo!


Your birthday is a perfect time
to stop and reminisce
About the many hours we've spent
Discussing that and this-
The laughs, the smiles
The sadness and sorrows
that we have known
The wonderful things we've done
Our love for everything beautiful
Our passion for crafting and creating
And our hopes and dreams
That make the friendship that we share
A very special one!

Happy and Blessed Birthday, Evonne!

Love you lots, Cuzzie ;)


Here's a Tri-fold Shutter card I made for Evonne.  I wanted it to be simple, cute, and flowery.  It's how I see her as a simple, cute person with a flowery personality.  Hehehe...

Makes me smile when I see this card :)

 Full view.  Mid section is left blank..for my writings to her.

 Closer view of the flowers.

 Bought those flowers during my recent trip to KK.  Simply lovely.

  Another section of the card.

 Lower mid section for the daisies.

 

Comments

Popular Posts