Monthly Crafter

Hi y'all!  It's time for us to introduce to you our fellow crafter for the month.  Some of you may have seen her work through FB.  But for those of you who do not know her, I will let her introduce herself to you below.



My name is Cally Chew. I am an Assistant Finance Manager in a shipbuilding and repair company. I spend most of my free time at the gym and recently at crocheting.


My mum used to do crochet for table clothes a lot last time and she owns a book on crochet basics. Through the book, I started making phone pouches as gifts to my family and friends about 10 years ago.

This year, in 2011, I came across a very cute amigurumi chick in my mum’s craft book and couldn’t resist from making it. When I finished making the chick, I was surprised to how crochet can make such an adorable toy. Again, I fell more in love with crocheting and started to create my own toys referring to pictures and works from others. After a few persuasive advise and orders from friends and family, I’ve decided to set up a facebook account for my works to share with everyone. You can find all my works in detail at cjhandmades@gmail.com.

Below are some shots of her latest super adorable creations. 








Aren't they super duper cute?!  I borrowed them from a colleague of mine who had just "adopted" them 2 days ago.  And I tell you, she was jumping up and down in joy for the first half an hour when she received them!  Oo well...I would have done the same!  Hahaha!

Anyway, Cally can also be found in FB by the ID Cj Handmades, where you can get details and see more of her works, and of course, place your order.

So hurry up then and look her up.  Smurfies and their cutesy-cutesy friends are waiting eagerly for you to adopt them ;p!

Happy crafting peeps and God bless :p

- Susan -

Comments

Popular Posts