Simple Mini Album

Hi! Sorry we've been absent for a bit.  It's been a struggle for us lately juggling between work, family, and crafting.  Thank you for being so patient with us.  You are simply awesome!

Good news is, I managed to find time to craft a couple of weeks ago during the weekend.  And I made a mini album (below).  The photos were given by my friend, Victoria.  They were photos of her birthday celebration with us 2 years ago.  All the while, I put them in a small box and when I opened the box recently and saw them again, I knew I had to do something about them because I don't have a 4R sized album to put them in.

I wanted it to be simple and super fast to do because I made them during my son's nap time.  Haha!  I love the outcome.  I think I might want to make some more of those mini ones *wink*.

- Susan -










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts