2S4U Weekly Challenge # 65

Greetings Earthlings!

I am in some sort of a robotic mode on this cold and rainy Tuesday morning.  Please don't ask me why because it's a looooong long story...I will bore you...trust me.  So hey, we're here!  We finally get to catch up with 2S4U's actual weekly challenge!  Weehooo!  I think we deserve a little pat on the back for this (pat..pat..pat...*grin*).  I know you must be wondering on whereabout are Evonne's cards.  Yes, she is a little bit behind but she's around catching up on it too.  So don't worry...you will get to see her beautiful creations as well very soon.

In the mean time, below is a card I made following Kazan's weekly challenge # 65.

2S4U WC (K) # 65
Not For Sale

Till we meet again Earthlings...peace be with you.  Beep!  Beep!


Comments

Popular Posts