Monday, August 16, 2010

2S4U Weekly Challenge (K) # 57

Hello everybody! It's Monday...and to ward off some Monday blues away, here's my card for the weekly challenge. Let's soak up the sun y'all!

2S4U WC (K) # 57
RM10

While making this cards, I was really wishing that I was at a nice beach somewhere having loads of fun & sun!
p/s I made the orange umbrella out of paper cupcake holder & bamboo stick...hehe. ;)

That's all for now! Ciao!
-Evonne-



Ola!

It's a cold Tuesday morning now and I love it!  It's been so warm for too long already.  I guess that inspired Evonne to do the 'sunny summery' card.  Hehe!

2S4U WC (K) # 57
RM10

Here's my take of the challenge.  I wanted something simple and bright.  Happy colours for a Congratulations card would just brighten the receiver's heart, don't you think?  Hehe.

Till the next challenge...Live your life, Love your life, and Craft your heart out!
Peace...I'm outta here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...