2S4U Weekly Challenge (K) # 57

Hello everybody! It's Monday...and to ward off some Monday blues away, here's my card for the weekly challenge. Let's soak up the sun y'all!

2S4U WC (K) # 57
RM10

While making this cards, I was really wishing that I was at a nice beach somewhere having loads of fun & sun!
p/s I made the orange umbrella out of paper cupcake holder & bamboo stick...hehe. ;)

That's all for now! Ciao!
-Evonne-



Ola!

It's a cold Tuesday morning now and I love it!  It's been so warm for too long already.  I guess that inspired Evonne to do the 'sunny summery' card.  Hehe!

2S4U WC (K) # 57
RM10

Here's my take of the challenge.  I wanted something simple and bright.  Happy colours for a Congratulations card would just brighten the receiver's heart, don't you think?  Hehe.

Till the next challenge...Live your life, Love your life, and Craft your heart out!
Peace...I'm outta here!

Comments

Popular Posts