Weekly Challenge # 17

Happy Friday everyone! Lalalalalaaaaa....hehehe. (I just had to do that:p!)

This week's challenge is about School! Anything that relates to school theme - classes, books, activities, or graduation and lots more. Evonne and I chose Graduation;p.

From the photos below you can see that they are very simple and fast to make. Yup, we needed to do some simple cards presently due to our tight schedule..especially Evonne.

Her card looks really cool. I love the wording sentiments that she used and the rest of the embellishments that helps to add character to the card. My card was created with some left over scrap papers. I just add the word stickers 'Grad' (I just love playing with word and chipboard stickers), and some embellishments on the side...and voila! My simple creation...hehehe.

Till we meet again next week for another challenge, keep your creative juices running people...never keep them coz it would be a great lost! God bless:p!





Left: LLC#WC17E (RM15)
Right: LLC#WC17S (RM10)





Comments

Popular Posts