Panda-stic Card!

Happy Friday, everyone!

How has your week been? I hope you're surviving! 😆

So, a couple of days ago, I was going through some of my craft photos and I stumbled upon this handmade card & altered notebook that I made for an order by a friend. I realised that I haven't shared this cute card & notebook in the blog!  


I was asked to make a Panda theme tall shaker card & altered notebook with royal blue as the theme colour.


For the Panda card, I wanted it to be like a party & a fun card. So I got this print outs of cute pandas, put them together like they're having a blast & filled up the shaker with lots and lots of sequins, mini ornaments & acrylic die-cuts! And it's a panda-stic party!







As for the altered notebook, I wanted it to be cute yet inspirational too. 
So I added a quote to go with the nerdy-cute panda hehe!


Follow your dreams, they know they way! 😍

Have yourself a great weekend ahead!

Much love,
Evonne


Comments

Popular Posts