Wedding Card - Gold & Black theme

I've been receiving quite a few wedding & anniversary card orders lately. When it comes to making wedding cards, I have the tendency to make gate fold cards. I don't know why, but the brain just goes on gate fold mode, the moment wedding card comes to mind haha!

Here's a wedding card that I made with a gold & black theme. 


I have totally forgotten that I have those black & silver stickers. I dug through (literally!) my sticker collection and found these beauties and thought it's the perfect time to use them. And I paired them with gold (doesn't quite look like gold in the pictures, though) embossed paper and polka dot patterned papers.



I have also used the polka dot patterned paper for the insides as well, just to tie it with the theme. :) 

Until the next post, have yourself a great Friday!


Much love,
 Evonne

Comments

Popular Posts