Weekly Challenge # 19

Hi everyone!
It's December already (!)..wow the year end is closing in sooo fast! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. :)

Our challenge this time was to use the "rip or torn" paper effect on our cards. Yup, we had fun ripping away our papers..hehee.. Sue made a lovely birthday card using pastel patterned papers. She ripped those papers as well as the cirlce "happy birthday" sentiment and top it off with a red flower & a love brad. :) As for my card, I was already in the Christmas mood while making this one. ;) I ripped the white paper to give a rugged hill effect on my card, gave my Christmas tree red ornaments and hand wrote "Merry Christmas".



Left: LLC#WC19S (RM10)
Right: LLC#WC19E (RM10)


That's all for now. Have a great & blessed day ahead! It's a wet one here in Miri this mornin'...brrrrr..


Comments

Popular Posts