FMS #85 & PDCC

Hi everyone!

Our biggest apologies that we've been missing on the radar lately..yikess! 

The past several weeks has been super busy and especially for me (Evonne)..I've been pretty occupied helping out my cousin with her wedding preparations..phewhh! She has asked me to help her with her wedding guestbook, whereby she came out with the idea of making mini notecards and getting the guests to write down their well wishes onto these cards. I had to make 450 of these notecards and in addition I prepared a box to display it! Haha..once I was done, I just couldn't believe that I did it..all by myself haha! So happy & proud with the finish product! I'll share it with you all in the next post ya!

Anyways, back to our challenges for this week..here they are!



Steel blue, peach & apricot

And here's my creation...



A close up of the card...

That's all from LLC today! Til then, keep the creative juices on the flow!

Have a great day!

Much love,
Evonne & Susan

Comments

Popular Posts