FMS #76 & PDCC #172

Hey y'all! It's Tuesday! We survived Monday, yay! Haha. 

So here are our usual challenges from Freshly Made Sketches and The Playdate Cafe! Check them out!



Colour combo: Hollyhock, Spring Bud & Azure

I don't know how on earth did hollyhock got its name but it looks pink to me haha! Anyways, these are the reveals...

Sue's card...made with love! :)


And my happy birthday card...


Oops..I just realised that my pink wasn't 'hollyhock' enough haha..gotta get my eyes checked! :p

And this time around, we managed to steer away from using our pretty butterflies (haha!) and use some paper flowers instead!

And oh, we've got some news for you! Well, Sue & I just had a really awesome time (7 hours to be exact!) last Friday night (til the wee hours of Saturday morn! uhuh, we're that crazy!!) making a double trishutter photo card for a customer of ours (Sue's hubby's colleague, who happens to be a friend's schoolmate..yup the world just got a teeny bit smaller). I have to say that this creation was our best creation yet! So very proud of the outcome :D 
We shall upload the photos soon! So stay tuned!

Have a terrific Tuesday! God bless. :)

Much love,
Evonne & Susan

Comments

Popular Posts