FMS #70 & PDCC #166 Challenges




Hey hey! It's Tuesday & it's time for our challenge reveal! Yipeee!

This week's FMS challenge is:


And PDC's colour challenge is:


A splash of black, white & emerald green!

Here's this week's creation... :)


I rarely use the colour green in my cards (apart from Christmas cards haha) and this challenge was a great way to alter my colour palette a lil' while making my cards! Happy with my creation expecially that I get to use my cute green felt butterfly!

Today, we're revealing just one of our creations. Sadly, Susan wasn't able to get hers done in time. Looking forward to see what she'll be crafting up for our challenge next week! So stay tuned peeps! 

Till then, have a great & fabulous Tuesday!


Much love,
Evonne


*Three Days Later*

Hey peeps!  I'm a few days late.  Huhu!  The card was ready a couple days ago but I just didn't have the time to upload it here because of my crazy workload and LLC's orders.

So here's my take on the challenges:


I made this in 15 minutes!  And love it :).  Now on to the next challenges.

You have a yourself a good weekend.  This weekend will be a tough one for me but by God's grace, I will be okay :).

Toodles peeps!

- Susan -

Comments

Popular Posts