FMS #68 & PDCC #164 Challenges

Hi peeps!  How's your Tuesday morning going so far?  We hope you had a good start for the day.

Here's an update to share with you our creations based on the Sketch and Color Challenges from Freshly Made Sketches & Play Date Cafe Challenges.




My card:

I used 2 types of patterned papers, a portion from a medium large doily, kraft paper, two paper flowers and some blinkies.

I made an Easel Card out of it just to add some fun :)

Printed out a short and simple sentiment for the bottom under layer part, decorated it with some of the left over patterned paper, and blinkies.


There you go...my take on the challenges.  I love the outcome and I cannot wait for the next challenges ;)

- Susan -

Hey y'all, Evonne here! And here's my card! :D 



A very simple 'Smile!' card, which I managed to get done in less than 
30 minutes! A record for me! Haha.. 

-Evonne-

Comments

Popular Posts