75th Birthday

My sister in law's father in law celebrated his 75th birthday last month and I was asked to make a large (A4 size) birthday card for him.

The theme colour for the party was gold, so I made a simple card but used a patterned paper (forgotten the brand name) with a design that was already cut out.  I really love that patterned paper.  Although I have used most of it (it was from a 12" X 12") but I'm happy I still have some in hand :D.

I used a black coloured card stock for the A4 size card.  I adhered the white patterned paper on a smaller sized gold/champaign coloured card stock which I have adhered on to the black stock card.  Took some gold large ribbons and tied them on to the card, added some alphas (by American Crafts) to make the birthday sentiments, and added some small gems on the white patterned paper to add elegance to the card.  Lastly, I added the wordings for the inset, and it's all done :)!

Here's the card to share with you:




So that's all for today's update folks.  Till the next one, keep on crafting and stay safe :)

- Susan -


Comments

Popular Posts