2S4U Weekly Challenge (L) # 56 and Others

It's August already...can you believe it?!  It's too fast for me lately as there are so many things that I want to do on crafting before the jingle bells stops ringing and then suddenly we'd see fire works welcoming the new year ahead!  Eeeeekk!  Nooooooo......! 

Enough of the sob episode, here's posting up my card created for Laura's sketch for the Weekly Challenge # 56 in 2S4U.  I want it to be simple and minimal so I just played with a grey cardstock, some flowery yellow and green ribbons (forgot how they're called actually..hehe), 2 cute die cut tags, some flowers and a button, and my tracing wheels to add character to the edge of the card.  Yup...I'm still addicted to the tracing wheels!

Item: 2S4U WC (L) # 56
(SOLD)

Below is another card that I made.  I just felt like making a card with a black cardstock with a very simple design.  I played with a black cardstock, a big floral stamp I found in a bookstore somewhere in town, one sentiment stamp, some orange ribbons, and 3 various sized buttons.

Item: LLCHMC082010 - S
(SOLD)


Hi, Evonne here! And....here's my card for the challenge! A little birthday wish for a frilly & thrilly birthday! ;)

Item: 2S4U WC (L) # 56
RM10

Comments

Popular Posts