2S4U Weekly Challenge (L) # 54

Here's posting up for Laura's sketch for Weekly Challenge # 54.  Sorry that the picture is a bit blurry...sometimes the lighting effect doesn't help that much.

I used an orange cardstock, with some red and pink cardstock for the layers, some left over wrapping paper (teehehe) that I have, and clear stamps (forgot the name..hehe).  Oo not forgetting the tracing wheels I used to line the edges.

Love this card to bits.  It can be a birthday card or an invitation card to a posh and glamorous party..*wink*.


Item: 2S4U WC (L) # 54
RM10

Hey all! Evonne here! Am back on crafty mode! Heheheee! It's goood to be back (still slightly off track but am trying my best to catch up on the challenges). Here's my HELLO card for Challenge #54. Just wanna say a big "HELLO!!"...after missing in action for a bit...hehe. ;)

Item: 2S4U WC (L) # 54e
RM10

Til then, have a blessed & crafty day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts