2S4U Weekly Challenge (K) # 56

Greetings Earthlings!

Here's posting up my card created for Kazan's sketch # 56 for 2S4U. This is a real quick card coz I made it in about 30 minutes! Most of my cards would consume an hour of my time...or so...eeek! not good!

Down to the details; I used a baby blue cardstock, layered a patterned paper on a lime green cardstock (trimmed the edges with scallop scissor) on top of it. I cut out the sentiment and layered it on top of an orange cardstock, and placed it on top of the lime green cardstock. Lastly, I used my tracing wheels to line up the edges of the patterned paper. Thanks to Cindy Lee for introducing the ever so-much-fun tracing wheels. Now I'm addicted to it!! Ngeehehe...... 




Item: 2S4U WC (K) # 56
RM10


- Susan -


Hello, Evonne here! For this challenge, I tried out a new technique called Iris Folding. This technique originates from Holland. Colour cordinated strips are taped into place over a pattern, creating a spiralling design that resembles the iris of an eye or a camera. I had fun discovering this new technique..a lot of folding & taping! Here's my iris butterfly card (Half A4 size)...


Item: 2S4U WC(K) #56e
RM20

Comments

Popular Posts