2S4U WC (K) # 54

On catching up mode here...posting to follow the mentioned Weekly Challenge.  No pressure here actually...it's just that I was quite free last weekend (as in no orders), so I managed to make another card for this challenge. 

Kind of a Retro-themed card with blue card stock, bright and loud flower images, layered with some silver ribbons, yellow card stock, white ribbons, a circle "hello" glittered sentiment, and some acrylic flowers.  A nice combo to send a hello to someone who may need some cheering up, I think.  Hehe...

Item: 2S4U WC(K) # 54 - S
RM10

Thanks for dropping by:p

- Susan -



Evonne here! I'm a little left behind (oopsy, hehe) but nonetheless...here's my card for the challenge. Let's celebrate in blue...with a tinge of red & phink! ;)

Item: 2S4U WC(K) # 54 - E
RM10

Comments

Popular Posts