Back on traack!

Hi everyone!

First of all, a thousand apologies for our loooong absence!
Yes, we've been pretty busy lately...and have left our poor blog unattended.
So, it's now time get our engines revving & back on the crafty track!

For this week, the challenge is Blue + White. And here's my creation....

LLC#WC27E (RM10)

I was inspired to make a cupcake card from this afternoon's lunch conversation with Maggie & Sue. We were talking about cupcakes and ta-daa...an idea for my card! I used felts for my lil cupcake and adorn it with some blue acrylics. :)

By the way, we would love to hear from you (Yes...YOU, our dear readers!) Do post a comment or come up with some ideas for our weekly challenge. Let's get those crafty ideas out! Hehee..
We look forward to hear from you!

Til then...have a nice Friday evening...TGIF!

Comments

Popular Posts