Weekly Challenge # 21

Greetings from Live-Love-Craft again everyone! We're coming to year end soon now so we still have a few Challenges for 2009:p!


This time around, Evonne and I have selected the theme Black & White as our weekly challenge. I don't have any particular inspiration that I based on when I made my card - I just carved out some flower patterns from a patterned paper I printed quite a long time ago...added some clear stamped leaves and little flowers on it, some glitter, and lastly the wording sentiment to complete it. I like the end result - simple and nice:p. As for Evonne, the card was inspired by the dog that kept on coming in to her house compound recently. It's a black & white dog and she and her housemate Vic, have named him Doggie..haha! I especially love the lace ribbon she used...can you see the dog paw printed on it? What a cute card and what a cute inspiration! Hehehe!


So, till the next Weekly Challenge, take care and God bless:p!



Left: LLC#WC20E (RM10)
Right: LLC#WC20S (RM10)





Comments

Popular Posts