Weekly Challenge #11

For our Weekly Challenge #11, the theme is Indian! Jai ho! Hehe! This theme is given by our dear friend, Jo. And she would want our cards to have henna designs on it...Here are our handiworks.... :)


Left: LLC#WC11S (RM10)
Right: LLC#WC11E (RM10)
.
Sue used an "Indian themed" patterned paper for her pink card. I love the paper she used! A lovely card decked with a silvery glittery "party" chipboard & a white ribbon fastened with a fabric flower & button!
As for my card, I hand drawn a little elephant, which I thought would suit the Indian theme as the elephant is an important animal in the indian culture (aisehh) and i did some doodles on my little elephant. I do hope they look like those henna designs..hehe. ;)
.
.
That's all from us for now! Happy Wednesday & God bless! :)
.
.

Comments

Popular Posts